IEEE R10 HTC (Humanitarian Technology Conference)
Dear Distinguished Colleagues, Academicians, and Research Professionals,
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your paper to the 2023 11th IEEE Humanitarian Technology Conference (2023 IEEE HTC), which will be held on 16-18 October 2023, at Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India. The conference is in its Eleventh year and is a flagship conference of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) R10.
2023 IEEE HTC is a premier annual cross-disciplinary conference that will bring together technologists, engineers, scientists, investors, and representatives from NGOs, governments, academia, and industry. The conference will promote discussions and development of Electrical, Communication, Computing, Security, and Disaster Relief areas in general and other evolving engineering fields like AI, ML, IoT, etc. focused on addressing the humanitarian challenges. It will have plenary talks, keynote addresses by reputed academicians, tutorials & workshops by domain experts, research paper presentations, events for Women in Engineering and Young Professionals, sessions on entrepreneurship and innovation, Industry exhibits, and booths.
There will be 16 tracks at the conference:
- Smart Technologies & IoT for Humanity
- Smart City & Smart Village
- Power and Energy
- Environment and sustainability
- Disaster Management
- Data Science and Engineering
- Applied areas of Industry 4.0
- 5G Technology for Humanity
- Machine Learning for Humanity
- Technologies and innovations in healthcare
- AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality) for Humanity
- Entertainment & Computer Gaming for Humanity
- Security and surveillance for humanity
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship track
There will be exclusive sessions, such as Startup Summit, talks for industry sponsors, Panel Discussions, Students Research forums, etc. in this conference.
Technical Paper Submission Due Date: 17th Feb 2023
Acceptance Notification: 1st April 2023
Camera Ready Paper Submission: 15th June 2023
Conference date: 16th to 18th October 2023
HTC 2023 Conference Benefits:
- All the accepted and presented papers will be eligible for submission to IEEE HQ for publication in the form of e-proceedings in IEEE Xplore, which is indexed to the world’s leading Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases, including ISI / SCOPUS/ DBLP/ EI-Compendex / Google Scholar.
- Authors of the best-introduced papers in each section during the conference event will be awarded the first and second places
Authors’ Submission link: https://edas.info/N30216
Conference Website: https://www.r10htc2023.org
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be looking forward to receiving your submissions!
Best regards and looking forward to seeing you at the 2023 11th IEEE R10 HTC in October!
2023 IEEE HTC Team