Design a Logo for IEEE WISP SPS Gujarat Chapter
It gives immense pleasure to share that, with the launch of IEEE WISP SPS Gujarat Chapter, We are happy to announce that we are kicking off the contest of Logo Design. Where We are seeking a design/Logo which is youthful and dynamic for promoting the IEEE WISP SPS Gujarat Chapter activities and initiatives.
Women in Signal Processing (WISP) offers networking and engagement opportunities to and for women across signal processing disciplines and professions to exchange ideas and experience from research, industry, and academia.
So refer to the norms/guidelines and come up with a creative, unique, and memorable design.
Topic for Logo Designing: “Design a Logo for IEEE WISP SPS Gujarat Chapter”
We invite you to participate in the logo design competition.
Rules and Regulations:
- The logo must be original and must NOT use any pre-existing templates/logos of other brands and institutions.
- Designs can be electronically made.
- No watermark should be there on design entries.
- The subject of the file should be Logo Design “Name of the Participant”
- Participation in the competition implies the acceptance of these terms, as well as the criteria and the judges’ final decision.
- Primary Logo has to be used as the IEEE Signal Processing Society logo
- The Above design has to be used for creating new Logo of WISP, please ensure the actual design shall not be tempered while adding the new elements, graphics, text or any emblems for WISP.
- The only acceptable submission format is JPEG/ PNG/.AG/EPS. So having access to Adobe Illustrator is necessary for the logo design. Detailed instructions and source files of the WISP logo will be provided to registered participants at the end of registration process.
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The logo should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Registration opens: 5thApril 2021
- Registration Close: 15thApril 2021
- Contest Submission Window Opens: 26thApril 2021
- Contest Submission Window Closes: 30thApril 2021
Rewards and Prizes
- Winner: 2000 & Certificate
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/8B2xXVXgrEejqtc86