Webinar on Ethical Hacking
Organized By: WIE IEEE AU SB and TOPS Technologies
Total number of participants: 91participants (approx) .
Date: 13th May 2020
Venue: Online Through Zoom
Speaker: Niralee Chavda from TOPS Technologies
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- Steps to hack into secure systems.
- Types of Hackers: White hat, Black hat, and Grey hat hackers.
- Types of Viruses: a short description of Trojan horses, adwares, malwares, worms, spywares, ransomwares, bots, rootkits and bugs.
- Email hacking techniques like phishing, use of malicious email attachments, spamming or redirecting the user to malicious websites along with a small demo.
- Website hacking techniques with a small demo of hacking into an online ordering website of a restaurant and changing the price of the food ordered.
- Mobile (android hacking) techniques.
- Best operating systems used for hacking purposes like Kali Linux, Parrot, OS, Anonymous OS, Deft OS etc.
- Tools used for hacking purposes: Metasploit, Nmap, Hydra, Termux ets.
- Job opportunities in the field of ethical hacking like an ethical hacker, penetration tester, network security specialist, computer forensics analyst etc.