Title: WIE Leadership Summit 2019
Organized by: WIE IEEE STUDENT BRANCH DA-IICT IN COLLABORATION WITH WIE IEEE STUDENT BRANCH SILVER OAK
Participants : 115
Date of Event: 12th October 2019
Venue of Event: DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
IEEE WIE Leadership Summit 2019 at DA-IICT was targeted towards inspiring, engaging and empowering other women and providing a platform for interacting with people working in different sectors.
Event consisted of three major parts:
- Talk Session : Inspiring talks on innovation, empowerment, entrepreneurship, leadership were delivered by experts in the industry. Moreover, insightful panel discussion enabled the participants to know more about the current trends in the industry.
- Workshop on Augmented Reality: Workshop aimed to give a hands-on experience to the participants. The participants were divided into groups and proper mentorship was ensured. At the end of the workshop, every participant gained a thorough understanding of the topic by working on practical applications.
- Networking : This event was aimed at giving the participants an opportunity to interact with industry experts and like-minded peers to help increase confidence and exchange fresh ideas.
The speakers for the Panel Discussion include:
- Kanchan Jadhav – First Women Hover-craft Pilot
- Sangeeta Patel – Founder and trustee of Kalasurya Foundation
- Ruzan Khambatta – Founder of Wizz O Tech, ReachGujarat.com, N Wave Tech Pvt. Ltd. and E Comm Opportunities Pvt. Ltd.
- Charu Mahabaleshwarkar – IT head of a leading tech company
- Parul Shah (Motivational Speaker).