National Seminar On Computer Vision and Image Processing (NaSCoVIP 2014)
Date: 19th – 20th September, 2014
Venue: SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, India
National Seminar on Computer Vision and Image Processing (NaSCoVIP) (http:// ieeegujaratsection. org/nascovip2014 ) is an IEEE Gujarat Section event. This is year is to be organized jointly by Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology (SCET), and Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) at Surat, Gujarat.
IEEE Gujarat Section is committed to deliver the best through its signature events like NaSCoVIP seminar series by providing a platform to the young researchers to enhance their knowledge in the state-of-the-art research in the field of computer vision and image processing. It will enable all researchers to exchange of knowledge, to discuss research issues, to meet the one of the best experts in the domain, to understand future trends. A PhD forum discussion is the newly added attraction of the current edition of NaSCoVIP. This will be a nice opportunity for the phd pursuing researchers to showcase and to discuss their research issues with the eminent researchers of the field.
- Dr. Shantanu Chaudhury, Dhananjoy Chair Professor, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Parag Chaudhury, CSE department, IIT Bombay
- Dr. Kaushal Solanki, EYENUK, California, US
- Dr. V. Ravi, Associate Professor, IDRBT, Hyderabad
- Dr. Kishore Bhurchandi, Associate Professor, NIT, Nagpur
- Dr. M.V.Joshi, Professor, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Mehul Raval, Associate Professor, IET, Ahmedabad
Researchers from academia including faculty members, Ph.D. scholars, M.tech./ M.E. and B.Tech./ B.E. (final year students having projects in similar domain) as well as industry participants interested in the field of computer vision, graphics and image processing