Industry Oriented Training and Capacity Building Program
Dates : 7th February, 2016 – 27th March, 2016
Venue : Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Over the past decade the numbers in the mobile arena are constantly on the rise. There is a upward trend in number of people using mobile phones, number of mobile phone manufacturers, types of operating systems, number of mobile applications .i.e. mostly everything relating to the mobile technology there is an upward trend. Out of these different trends one peculiar trend that is to be noticed is the rise in number of security issues in terms of mobile. Mobile security is a huge matter of concern now days for organizations considering the amount of trivial information which these devices hold onto them and share amongst them. Also with the introduction of wearable technology and features such as Apple Pay, Application Data sharing etc. the scope of security goes to a new horizon.
This hands-on program is jointly organized by the IEEE Gujarat Section and CLS- Cyberra Legal Services with an aim to extend knowledge of mobile threats, mobile security, web security & cyber laws for amongst upcoming IT, Management and Commerce, Law Students and professionals.
It is a 40hrs weekend program course (every Sunday 5hrs) for two months.
Objective of this course
- To facilitate understand & critical understanding about mobile computing.
- Understanding mobile threats, BYOD Policy, Web threats, Android threats and IOS threats.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of through hands-on for Web Security, Android Security and IOS security practices.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of Information Technology Act, 2000/Cyber Laws including Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008
- To train and prepare candidate to consider Mobile security, Web security and Cyber Laws as a career option.
The said program is open for professionals and practitioners of the areas of mobile security, web development, system administrator, mobile app developer, computer networking, cyber laws and allied fields and students of B.E./ B.Tech./ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc(IT)/ M.Tech/ LLB/ LLM/ CS/ ICWA/ CA/ MBA/ BBA/ PGDCA/ B.Com./ M.Com./ B.A. in India.
Tuition Fee: Rs 8,500/-
Application Charges: Rs 150/-
Ms. C M Thakker (Cyber Law Advisor)
CLS – 2nd Floor, Asha Complex, Bh. Navarangpura Police Station, Navarangpura Ahmedabad – 380009 (Gujarat)