Emerging Research Trends in Engineering
Dates : 19-20 July, 2014
Venue : H T Parekh Hall, 1st Floor, Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA), Core-AMA Management House, Torrent-AMA Management Centre, ATIRA Campus, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg, Ahmedabad 380 015, Gujarat,
- To introduce and discuss emerging and challenging research issues in the domain of electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science and engineering, and information technology.
- To promote research activities/culture among faculty members of engineering colleges and institutes.
- To provide platform for PhD students to discuss their on-going research work.
- To form inter-disciplinary research groups across various institutes and universities.
- To provide information about various R&D promotional schemes and opportunities available with the Government organization.
- To make them aware of plagiarism and the standard practices/rules followed for plagiarism check
- Final year MTech / M.E students
- Ph.D. students and anyone interested candidates for research career.
- Faculty members of colleges/universities/institutes.
- To provide updated information on e-resources, e-books, how to do search, how to write project proposals, how to approach funding agencies for travel grants.
Topics in the domains of
Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, VLSI – Embedded Systems, Communication and Signal Processing