- Best Project Award for UG and PG students has been announced (Details)
- Distinguish Lecture on Image Forensics: Is a Photo Worth Thousand Words? (Details)
- International Workshop on Antenna Innovation and Modern Technologies (Website)
- Industry Oriented Training and Capacity Building Program on Cyber Crimes, Cyber Security, Forensics and Cyber Laws (Details)
- IEEE Young Professionals Meetup – Entrepreneurship Program (Details)
- IEEE Student Internship Preparation Program (Details)
IEEE Gujarat Section comes under Asia-Pacific Region, the Region 10 of IEEE. The Gujarat Section, a sub section of Bombay Section, was upgraded to full fledged section on 15th August 1990. In 2004 Gujarat Section was adjudged the Outstanding Small Section of Region 10.
The section has emphasis on quality programmes and such programmes are regular feature for professional development of its members. The section’s participative philosophy allows students to make programmes as per their own need. Section encourages students and has instituted awards for student members.