- Sampark 2015 (Website)
- Nomination for the IEEE Gujarat Section’s Best Student Branch Award 2014 is invited (Announcement)
- Training and Capacity Building Program on Cyber Security, Forensics and Cyber Laws (Announcement)
- IEEE Gujarat Section’s Women in Engineering affinity group has been approved (Details)
- IEEE Gujarat Section Signal Processing Society’s Chapter has been awarded Certification
- IEEE Gujarat Section signed an MoU with Gujarat Electronics and Software Industries Association (MoU)
IEEE Gujarat Section comes under Asia-Pacific Region, the Region 10 of IEEE. The Gujarat Section, a sub section of Bombay Section, was upgraded to full fledged section on 15th August 1990. In 2004 Gujarat Section was adjudged the Outstanding Small Section of Region 10.
The section has emphasis on quality programmes and such programmes are regular feature for professional development of its members. The section’s participative philosophy allows students to make programmes as per their own need. Section encourages students and has instituted awards for student members.